I love to find awesome DIYs to share. Here’s one that will help you transform your old purse into something fancy and floral!
Things You Will Need:
- Cotton fabric with a large floral pattern
- Painter’s tape
- Mod Podge
- Craft Paint
- 2 small plastic dishes
- 2 brushes
1. Tape off the details of the handbag that you don’t want to be affected by paint.
2. Squeeze colored craft paint into a small container. Apply a layer of paint to the desired section. Let dry and reapply more layers to make a more solid color. Don’t be afraid to mix colors to get a fun, summer look!
3. Carefully cut out a handful of flowers from the fabric. Arrange them onto the painted section of the handbag. Glue the flowers on with Mod Podge and seal them by applying another layer on top.
4. Glue the flowers on with Mod Podge and seal them by applying another layer on top.
5. Remove the painter’s tape when the Mod Podge has dried clear and your floral handbag is complete
6. Enjoy your floral handbag!
DIY: Courtesy of Honestly WTF