I think this is one of the cheapest and simplest decorations I have ever made. I saw this tutorial on Ruffled and decided that I NEEDED to try it! The result was awesome and the process was extremely fun. The garland is perfect for birthdays, showers, any gatherings and even wedding decorations! I enjoyed it so much I decided to share it with you!
Twine (I used pink)
Tissue Paper (go wild with the colors) Fringe Garland (love the metallic colors)
1. Fold the tissue paper in half (taking a few pieces at a time) and cut fringe strips.
2. Separate the tissue paper and twist the top, securing with twine.
3. Repeat the same for the metallic tassels.
5. Put it all on a long piece of twine and play around with the lengths.
6. Put your own twist on it and include pictures of the person in honor (bride/groom or birthday girl/boy) to make your own beautiful hanging collage!
Oh gosh, how I love the idea of planting seeds in eggs shells. It is such an organic and natural way of starting a small garden in your own home. The eggs shells make for some inexpensive “pots” that can support seed growth at the earliest stages. Totally loving how this looks and how easy it is to do!
My wedding is this Saturday! So much planning has gone into this very special day. I am so excited to celebrate with the love of my life our beautiful union. I just can’t wait to walk down the aisle!
I wanted to share with you my Save the Date cards since the date is so almost here. These cards I designed by myself and I am extremely proud of my work! I printed them at Moo and they turned out stunning! Each card had a different photo on the front!
1. Tape off the details of the handbag that you don’t want to be affected by paint.
2. Squeeze colored craft paint into a small container. Apply a layer of paint to the desired section. Let dry and reapply more layers to make a more solid color. Don’t be afraid to mix colors to get a fun, summer look!
3. Carefully cut out a handful of flowers from the fabric. Arrange them onto the painted section of the handbag. Glue the flowers on with Mod Podge and seal them by applying another layer on top.
4. Glue the flowers on with Mod Podge and seal them by applying another layer on top.
5. Remove the painter’s tape when the Mod Podge has dried clear and your floral handbag is complete